Micro Powder Grinding Mill
Micro Powder Grinding Mill/Ultrafine Grinding mill
Micro powder grinding mill, also named as ultrafine grinding mill, is a kind of mill which can produce 400-2500 mesh powder (97% passing rate) with an output 1-10T/H, which is an ideal mill for making calcium carbonate ultrafine powder, talc ultrafine powder, bentonite ultrafine powder.
Ultrafine grinding is an important method for deep processing of mineral. Ultrafine powder can significantly improve the performance of various finished products. In addition, ultrafine grinding is a necessity for ultrafine powder coating. So ultrafine grinding mill plays a very important role in producing powder.
Ultrafine Grinding Mill includes main mill, classifier, blower, belt feeder, storage hopper, pipe system, pulse dust collector, gearing system and electric control cabinet. Ultrafine grinding mill for calcite powder has the advantages of higher output, low investment and simple grinding technique. The mechanical and chemical reaction in the process of grinding is also good to improve powder activity.
The advantages of micro powder grinding mill/ultrafine grinding mill:
1. high-quality fineness, higher output, lower power consumption and low investment
2. special grinding structure for micro powder production (400-2500 mesh powder (97% passing rate))
3. combination of crushing, grinding, classifying and collection system.
4. no dust pollution with pulse-jet collector system
5. easy to install (10 days)
7. reliable and smooth performance
8.Perfect contact surface between rollers and ring: The compatible surface contact between rollers and rings can increase crushing force and grinding area and improve crushing efficiency. And this will be useful for producing ultrafine calcite powder.
9. For longer working life and prevent powder from being contaminated, the hardness of rollers and rings are increased.
10. Pulse-jet Collector: 99.99% of the ultrafine powder can be collected, which is also environment-friendly.
11. Vibration absorption and Compact Structure, high safety and reliability
12. Inverter for motor speed control, which can lower power consumption and adjust rotation speed of the mill and classifier to produce different fineness
This mill is often used to grind material with Mohs hardness less than 5 with input size less than 10mm, such as calcium carbonate, calcite, kaolin, talc, barite, marble, graphite, etc..
Working Principle of micro powder grinding mill/ultrafine grinding mill:
- The material is conveyed into the grinding house of micro powder mill by the screw feeder or belt feeder.
- The material is ground between the roller and ring
- The quality powder is sucked into the pulse-jet collector through the classifier by the draft fan.
- Please check the following picture which is more clear.
Technical data of micro powder mill/ultrafine grinding mill: