Micro Powder Mill
Micro Powder Mill/Ultrafine Grinding mill
Micro powder mill, also named as ultrafine grinding mill, is a kind of mill which can produce 400-2500 mesh powder (97% passing rate) with an output 1-10T/H, which is an ideal mill for making calcium carbonate ultrafine powder, talc ultrafine powder, bentonite ultrafine powder.
The advantages of micro powder mill/ultrafine grinding mill:
1. high-quality fineness, higher output, lower power consumption and low investment
2. special grinding structure for micro powder production (400-2500 mesh powder (97% passing rate))
3. combination of crushing, grinding, classifying and collection system.
4. no dust pollution with pulse-jet collector system
5. easy to install (10 days)
6. reliable and smooth performance
This mill is often used to grind material with Mohs hardness less than 5 with input size less than 10mm, such as calcium carbonate, calcite, kaolin, talc, barite, marble, graphite, etc..
Working Principle of micro powder mill/ultrafine grinding mill:
- The material is conveyed into the grinding house of micro powder mill by the screw feeder or belt feeder.
- The material is ground between the roller and ring
- The quality powder is sucked into the pulse-jet collector through the classifier by the draft fan.
- Please check the following picture which is more clear.
Technical data of micro powder mill/ultrafine grinding mill: